Tuesday, 31 May 2011

I finally got there

I finally got here and have made a post.  This is way I thought it is a good idea that we dedicate time in each staff meeting to make a comment.  I find the urgent drives out the important!  I think developing self reflection skills with the children is important.  I wonder what conditions we need to develop in our classrooms to encourage genuine self reflection.  As adults it requires a certain amount of trust with our collegues, why would it be different for children? 

My next step is figure out how to add a pet or two.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Marcus! Together at staff meeting certainly is a great way to learn new skills - I find it helps me with those around us who are able to support the "slower learners" of us achieve the more challenging tasks such as making posts! thanks for your posts too

    ReplyDelete