I can finally hold my head up when you are all talking about your Blogs. But... now I can relate to those children who just "don't get it"!
If anyone needs someone to help them out I recommend Bailey Guildford from Room 15. She very calmly walked me through how to up load photos using Photopeach. For me though I will need to repetition or I'll forget and be back to square one.
The other thing I have started is a document with all my passwords on, (thanks for that brainwave Myra). my biggest challenge was trying to remember that and now I've added another one.
Marcus
Thanks for your encouragement Marcus. Your photo peach on your trip was great. I showed it to my class. They were impressed that Principals have to keep learning. You will be pleased to know that Sally the sheep is no longer with us. She will be the sunday roast this week. I have added a maths game to challenge me. Give it a go. It won't be as noisy as Sally.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Marcus! I am really impressed with your photopeach addition! I have not managed to upload one of those yet. I am seriously considering changing my blog host site to Blogger not Posterous, as there are a few things I'm not able to do that easily. I agree that it takes repitition!! Doing once never seems to work for me using ICT - I seem to need many repeat attempts too!
ReplyDelete