Tuesday, 27 September 2011

ICT and the Curriculum

I have been extremely impressed with how ICT is being integrated into your learning programmes across the school.  I have seen some great examples of how interactive technology is used to motivate and engage writers.  I see students roaming around the school with cameras and flips capturing examples of students learning and thinking and I see the students using ICT to present learning in many different ways.  If we reflect on where we were this time last year and think we can agree that we, teacher & students, have come a long way in how we use ICT to support learning across the curriculum.  We now have 3 sets of netbooks and I look forward to seeing what our next steps will be to continue our journey.  I also look forward to developing our strategic plan with Joe and the staff to target our next steps for develpment.

No comments:

Post a Comment